Property and Real Estate Photography
To start, I should probably explain what’s different in my approach to photographing properties.
The main difference between simply taking a single shot of each scene/perspective, and the type of property photography that I do, is the process involved in providing the highest dynamic range possible in each image.
I take 3 to 5 different exposures of each scene/perspective and blend them together later in post processing to lighten the darkest shadows and lower potentially blown-out highlights. This process allows me to create images with a greater dynamic range than normally possible when compared to taking single shots.
The process may take longer, but the resulting image quality is outstanding.
My rates for photographing properties:
- Condos: $245.00 + GST
- Houses: $295.00 + GST
The rates are all in, with no additional hidden charges for processing etc.
Included in each session:
- Photography using the most advanced professional grade cameras and lenses.
- Lighting techniques where necessary to capture the property in the best possible light.
- Both exterior and interior images are captured in each session.
- To provide the highest dynamic range possible, at the session between 3 and 5 step exposures are taken of each scene which are blended later in post processing to lighten the darkest shadows and lower potentially blown-out highlights.
- All images are corrected for colour balance, exposure, sharpness, and perspective.
- Completed digital images are provided with unlimited usage rights in both high resolution for print and low resolution for web and social media.
- Completed digital images are posted online and made available for download.